Friday, April 25, 2008

Did anyone see this interview on PBS

When the controversy about Rev Wright came out I really wondered what context it was that those soundbites came out of and how anyone could work those into a sermon. It was interesting to hear Wright talk about his church and his sermons. I thought it was an interesting interview if you have an hour it is worth your time to get another side of the controversy. My computer skipped the last six minutes of the first segment I am not sure if that was my problem or the websites but the transcript is below the movie so you can read what you missed. Bill Moyer's Journal

2 comments:

Jon Vander Plas said...

I see Obama's friends in the media are hard at work trying to paint Rev. Wright as something other than the America-hating, racist liar that he is. I understand it is now racist to bring up Wright's controversial statements, so I'll refrain from repeating them. The Obama camp would be best served to try to make voters forget about Wright and not by trying to pull one over on them.

Micah B said...

I wasnt really trying to condone anything or pull one over on anyone. I just thought it was interesting to hear another side. All of the coverage was pretty one sided in the media I was just curious. Although it seems Wright has no problem speaking for himself now