Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are



I was largely unaware of this project until a couple months ago when I heard Dave Eggers (Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius; What is the What) cowrote the screenplay with none other than Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation, and just about any sweet music video of the last 15 years [yep that one with Christopher Walken])

This trailer was just released today and I've watched it almost a dozen times already. I can't believe how freaking cool this movie looks and having the trailer set to the Arcade Fire music only ups the potential cool by a factor of 100.

But don't take my word for it...
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/

1 comment:

abockheim said...

YES YES YES! I watched the trailer yesterday and can't WAIT to see it!