Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's a boy!

Jaime and I have been waiting to tell people just to make sure everything was ok, but now is as good a time as any to tell you that we are having a baby and its a boy. She is due the end of August. The two pictures on the right are when she was about two and a half months pregnant. The bottom left is a picture of the baby's face (the right half of the picture you can make out the eyes and nose and forehead and the left half of the picture is his belly). The top left picture is his leg and then the little bump above that is his pee pee. Hope everyone is doing well and we are very excited.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

abockheim said...

Congratulations! A little Micah!You know that all the boy-themed baby gifts will start rolling in right about now....

suz said...

yay! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures.Congrats again to both of you. Are you reading/playing music to the boy yet?

JoelB said...

uncle joel

alex beer said...

I wish Micah and Jaime were my dad and mom. I mean, I love my current parents, but come on people.

Stevo said...

Oh my gosh. How did I overlook this entry before?!? Congratulations, M and J! You've got a baby with a pee-pee on the way!