Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mix tape

When I worked in California I would often make the boys mixed cd's to listen too. It kept them occupied and it gave us something to listen to in the vans and I thought it was fun. So I thought I would make one for the blog. The inspiration for the song choices has been a bit illusive but for whatever reason I thought I might share a few songs, some your probably familiar with and others you might not be. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it.
Ghetto Gospel - Tupac & Elton John
Stary Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
Catform - Rogue Wave
Barnacles - Ugly Casanova
Defending the Paint - The Soft Drugs
Conventional Wisdom - Built to Spill
Twighlight Creeps - Crooked Fingers
24 turned 25 - Denison Witmer
Denton, TX - Damien Jurado
Amen, Omen - Ben Harper

No comments: