Sunday, July 22, 2007

Beerhorst Relocation

Hey everybody, I'm moving to Fort Collins, Colorado! It was a difficult decision whether to go to Atlanta or Fort Collins, since both companies that I interviewed at were great. However, Fort Collins is more affordable, I know people that live there and I will get to learn new software on the company's dime. Bobby and Missy, are you ready? I'll be arriving in Colorado at the very beginning of August. I invite everybody else on this list to follow promptly.

P.S. Colorado has the biggest dinosaur tracksite in North America (in the Picketwire Canyonlands) and there is a music festival at Red Rocks called Monolith that is worth looking into.

P.S.S. Bobby, notify the single librarians of my pending arrival ASAP. Yowza!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

no way!!! i was wondering if you'd made you decision. i'm more than esctatic. speaking of red rocks, if you're interested i have an extra tix for the arcade fire show in sept. we'll be in touch.

Bobby said...

good choice alex...you can even get free wireless for 30 minutes a day downtown.
http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_206130755.html

Micah B said...

Congratulations Alex. Bobby and the rest of colorado are getting a real gem. The consulation price for myself is that I will see you both in one trip when Jaime and I come to Colorado.