Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cafeapolis


I know none of you are Minneapolitans, but I know you can all appreciate the joy of spending time in a quaint neighborhood coffee shop. I have just started a new blog reviewing coffee shops in the Twin Cities and I think you should check it out (because this is what this blog is all about - networking, sharing, and exploring).
www.cafeapolis.com is also an exploration of what makes neighborhoods liveable, how we interact with our environment, and how coffee shops are woven into a city's fabric.
Enjoy and then go out and find your own neighborhood cafe!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Can you come here and do this in LA??? I love this blog.

suz said...

again. so cool. are you sure you aren't an urban planner at heart?

abockheim said...

thanks, guys. you're sweet. next post will be up tonight!

Micah B said...

Adrienne I really liked your website. I especially liked the pictures and the lay out. It is interesting reading your take on teh independent coffee shops especially now that i live in new england which is overwhelmingly dominated by dunkin donuts. I miss the hole in the walls. i should go out exploring, thanks