Friday, January 19, 2007

Our Computer Broke Down...

just before Christmas and we just got it back so i have so much to share. I got the Jeremy Enigk Album for Christmas and I really like it so I put some mp3s over in the right hand column down a little bit. It is really good you should give it a listen.

Meghan thanks for the heads up. I thought I might put some mp3s up from The Format I hope that's ok. Here are the songs you mention The First Single, Tune Out, and On Your Porch.

Alex and Matt I really like that Zombie's album also. Here are the songs you guys mentioned. Although Matt I don't have that version of This Will Be Our Year in my itunes. I hope this version meets your approval. Care of Cell 44 and This Will Be Our Year.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

thanks for putting these up Micah! The first song's recording is weird...his voice sounds off. But the other two sound perfect.

Micah B said...

meghan I think the problem was that first version was from one of their ep's I changed it. Is this version better?