Monday, January 1, 2007

Music to Drive By


As you toy with how to redeem that itunes gift card from your hip grandma...consider this:

THE FORMAT albulm "Interventions and Lullabies"

If you're a 'buy a track or two to see' kind of person, may I suggest:

"The First Single (You know me)"--amazing beat/guitar--must be played in a car/very loudly.
"Give It Up"
"Tune Out" --this is the song that made me love them. perfect stuck-in-Traffic song.
"On Your Porch" --- I'll go ahead and share, it could make me cry if I listen hard enough.

So take a listen and let me know what you think. Definitely worth your time and itunes dollars.

2 comments:

abockheim said...

since you like it, i'll be checking it out. thanks for the suggestion!
p.s. i'm AM still working on a cd for you of stuff i'm listening to. i just got my "new" computer up and running, so stay (i)tuned. :)

Meghan said...

Yesssss! I can't wait to take a listen. Thanks AD.