Friday, December 8, 2006

Who are you people


Well, I'm enjoying this so far, but can we slow down for a second? I don't know more than half of you interesting folks and your little profile view is doing little to help me. I say we all give a little one act to ourselves. You know the basics... where ya live, what ya do, what's your connection to micah (our master). ....and maybe why you're on this thing.

I'll go first. Meghan.

Originally from Rhode Island, I live in southern California. I love saying that. Probably because I've only been here for six months. I moved to LA most recently from North Carolina to work in the film/tv industry. Since September, I've been assisting an executive producer for the NBC show "Medium." I love it. Working my way up to produce my own stuff someday. Ideally, feature films that make you cry and laugh in the same breath and help you understand your neighbor a little better.

My connection to Micah is via Calvin College (class of '03) and his beautiful wife, my dear friend Jaime (we went to hs and college together). I have never blogged in my life (this is actually my first post ever) but this idea is terrrrific. I'm excited to talk about music and films that I come across. I'm being spoiled in this city with too many great options of both. And I love hearing the same from other people from around the country.

So there ya have it. Your turn.
(Post a picture)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*In unison* Hi Meghan.

Micah B said...

meghan funny you brought that up I thought about starting something about who people are. I thought maybe a page on the google group would be a good forum for that type of thing. anyway hope cali is good i miss it. when are you coming back east?

abockheim said...

love that picture, megs. but .... are you on the phone? how come most photos i see of you that is the case? :) i love you.

Meghan said...

because ALL my friends live so frickin' far from me! ;) I love you too...and your NRA photo.